You are a student registered at one of our partner universities and you are interested to study in our faculty as part of an exchange program (Erasmus+, cooperation agreement, double degree..)
What is an exchange program?
The student exchange programmes are defined in an agreement concluded between our Faculty and one foreign institutions. These agreements are based on the following principles:
- Exemption from registration fees at the University of Lille
- Recognition and validation of studies completed at the University of Lille by your home institution (mobility for the purpose of earning credits)
Our course offer for exchange students
If you are looking for a great experience in your Economics and management studies, then come to Lille! At the Institute of Economics and Management you will find:
- A large range of Bachelor and Master programs with 6 International programs in English - more than 400 courses opened to exchange students
- 70 courses offered in English
- A module designed for exchange student on supervsied research methods “Conference de méthode” - in which international students engage in collaborative learning, research and presentation focused on current economic issues – 6 ECTS each semester
- 100 incoming exchange students from all over the world welcomed every year
- An International Relations Office and Erasmus coordinators are at your disposal to daily assist you in your administrative and academic procedures
- A Buddy system is there to welcome you on board and the ESN association is present to facilitate your arrival in Lille and organize trips to Europe with other international students
- Free French language courses for international students (2 hours of French lessons per week and organization of an intensive French week at the beginning of each semester)- 2 ECTS / semester
If you are looking for a great experience in your sociology and anthropology studies, then come to Lille!
- The Institute of Sociology and Anthropology of Lille is one of the largest sociology department in France with nearly forty research professors, a large interdisciplinary research laboratory CNRS, CLERSÉ, where sociologists, anthropologists and economists work together.
- The training offer of the institute is one of the most complete in France. It combines general training and professional training. Erasmus students can choose their a la carte courses from a number of courses, ie a total of 170 courses open to Erasmus students from the Bachelor's degree to the Master's degree
- Opportunity to participate in a one-week fieldwork survey with a group of undergraduate students in Sociology and Ethnology
- 2 hours of free French lessons per week and organization of an intensive French week at the beginning of each semester
- Possibility to stay at the Reeflex International Residence with students from all over the world
- A Buddy system and the ESN association are present to facilitate your reception in Lille and organize trips to Europe with other international students
- Lecture series at the Clersé laboratory accessible to international students
- An international relation office and an Erasmus coordinator are at your disposal to daily assist you in your administrative and academic procedure
Your mobility step by step
- Make sure that you are registered in our partner University. The International Office of your home University will know whether we have an exchange contract.
- Be nominated by your home University via e-mail. Once we receive your nomination, we will send you the online application procedure
- Complete the online application form before the deadline. To finalize your application, you must have completed a learning agreement by choosing the courses you want to study in our Faculty.
- Once your application to the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences is accepted, you will receive an admission notice via e-mail (acceptance letter and information package)
- Prepare your arrival
Fall semester : 15th May
Spring semester : 1 November
Required documents for application
- Identity photo
- Passport or identity card
- Academic transcript of records
- Learning agreement
- Before arriving to Lille, we encourage you to join our ESN buddy system to facilitate your arrival
- Once you arrive in Lille, please visit our office located building SH3 – office C017 (see map). We will help you with administrative procedures
- Complete your Learning agreement and register to courses. Please note that you can only make a final choice for courses and fill in your final learning agreement once the course schedules are updated. The course schedules of fall semester will be published in September. The course schedules of the spring semester will be published in December. After arrival you will have to submit your course registration before the deadlines to email@example.com
- An Academic Transcript of records will be issued after your examination period and sent directly to your home coordinator with our grading scale system.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be signed upon request
Fall semester : 02/09/2019 - 11/01/2020
Spring semester: 15/01/2020 - 27/06/2020
Note that the examination and vacation periods can vary depending on each study program in which you take courses. A schedule for each program will be given upon arrival.